Terms and Conditions of Location-Based Services
Relation to the location-based service of Human Consulting Group (hereinafter the "Company"), is to prescribe the rights, obligations, responsibilities, and other necessary matters with the company and subscribers who use the Company's Location-Based Services.
Effective Date: December 19, 2022
- Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this agreement is to stipulate the rights, obligations, and responsibilities between the company and the personal location information subject, as well as other necessary matters, regarding the location-based services provided by the company.
- Article 3 (Other Rules Beyond the Terms and Conditions)
- Article 4 (Service Content and Fees)
① The Company provides the following location-based services using the user's location information provided by the location information provider, and the purpose and duration of holding personal location information for providing the service are as follows:
② The usage fee for the location-based service in paragraph 1 is free of charge.
- Article 5 (Service Target)
The location-based services under these terms and conditions are only provided to corporations that have signed a service agreement with the company.
- Article 6 (Service Add and Modify)
- If the company needs to add or modify the services it provides to the location-based service provider, it will post and notify them in accordance with Article 2, paragraphs 4 to 5, reflecting the details in Article 4.
- Article 7 (Consent to Use Personal Location Information)
- ① When the company provides location-based services using personal location information, it shall notify and obtain consent in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- ② The company shall not provide personal location information to third parties without the user's consent, and if it provides personal location information to a third party, it shall notify and obtain consent from the end user in advance of the recipient and purpose of the information.
- ③ If the company provides personal location information to a third party designated by the user, it shall immediately notify the end user of the recipient, date and purpose of the information by means of the communication device used to collect the personal location information by the location information service provider.
④ However, if the end user has designated a particular communication device or e-mail address or online posting in advance, the company shall notify the end user through the designated means.
- 1. If the communication device that collected the personal location information does not have the capability to receive text, voice, or video messages.
- 2. If the user has requested in advance to be notified through a communication device other than the one that collected their personal location information, such as an email address or online posting.
- ⑤ The company automatically records and stores data confirming the use and provision of personal location information for 6 months, based on Article 16(2) of the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information
- Article 8 (Rights of the Subject of Personal Location Information and How to Exercise Term)
① The user may withhold all or part of consent to the use and provision of personal location information at any time.
② The user may withdraw all or part of consent to the use and provision of personal location information at any time. In this case, the company will immediately destroy the personal location information and the verification data regarding the use and provision of location information within the scope of the withdrawal.
③ The user may demand a temporary suspension of the use and provision of personal location information, and the company cannot refuse this request and must prepare technical means to satisfy it.
④ The user may request the company to view or notify the following information, and may request a correction if there are errors in the information. In this case, the company cannot refuse the request without justifiable reason:
- 1. Verification data on the use and provision of location information for the user
- 2. Reasons and contents of provision to third parties of the user's personal location information under the provisions of the Act on the Protection, Use, etc. of Location Information and other laws
- ⑤The user may request the contact information in Article 10 or Article 13 of these terms and conditions to exercise their rights.
- Article 9 (Application Exception)
- This article states that the company does not collect the personal location information of children under the age of 14.
- Article 10 (Designation of location information management manager)
- ① The company designates and operates a person who can take practical responsibility for appropriately managing and protecting location information and handling complaints from personal location information subjects as the location information management officer.
- ② The location information management officer is the head of the department that provides location-based services, and specific matters are subject to the provisions of the supplementary provisions of this agreement.
- Article 11 (Compensation for damages)
Individuals who have suffered damages due to a violation of the provisions from Article 15 to Article 26 of the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information by the company may claim damages from the company. In this case, the company cannot evade liability without proving that there was no intentional or negligent act on their part.
- Article 12 (Dispute Resolution)
① If there is no agreement or if it is impossible to reach an agreement with the individual whose personal location information is involved, the Company may apply for mediation to the Korea Communications Commission regarding any disputes related to location information.
② If the parties involved in a dispute related to location information cannot reach an agreement through mutual consultation, either the Company or the individual whose personal location information is involved may apply for mediation to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act.
- Article 13 (Company Information)
- Company Name, Address, Phone number, and other contact information are as follows.
||Human Consulting Group
||3F, Sapyeong-daero 343, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- ※ Provision
- Article 1. Effective Date
- This Agreement shall enter into force on December 19, 2022.
- Article 2. Location Information Management Officer Information
- The company has designated a location information management officer as follows to make efforts to handle complaints and protect the rights of individuals who provide personal location information during the service usage process.
|Location Information Management Officer